Black Belt 6th Degree (ROKU-DAN) in Shuko-Kai International, USA-NKF and WKF
- Represented INDIA in the 19th World Karate-Do Federation championship held at Tokyo, Japan in November 2008. and participated in Men Individual Kumite(-70Kg), Ind. Kata, Open Kumite and Team Kumite.
- Represented INDIA in the 2nd Commonwealth Karate championship held at Edinburgh, Scotland in May 2008.
- Represented INDIA in the 8th South Asian Federation Games held at Katmandu, Nepal in Sep' 99 and Won Silver Medals in the Men Individual Kumite(70-75Kg) and Men Team Kata.
- Represented INDIA in the 4th Asian Union of Karate-Do Organization Championship held at Singapore during 28th Nov - 4th Dec'99.
- Represented INDIA in the 6th Karate World Cup held at Manila, Philippines in Sep' 97.
- Represented INDIA in the 2nd Asian Union of Karate-Do Organization Championship held at Manila, Philippines in Sep' 1995.
- Represented INDIA in the India Vs Iran Goodwill Championship held at Baroda in 1992 and Won Gold medal in the Men Team Kata.
Achievements in India
- 2008 National Kata Champion.
- National Record Holder (representing TamilNadu), for Medal Victories in all 5 Events: Gold Medals in Men Individual Kata, Men Individual Open Kumite, and Men’s Team Kata; and Silver Medals in Men Individual Kumite (65-70kg) and Men Team Kumite, 16th All India Karate-Do Federation Championship, Bhopal, India, February 2000.
- India National Champion from 1991 to 2002.
- National Referee in Ryushinkan Shito-Ryu Karate School, India
- Nominee for “Arjuna Award”, which is the honorable and top most award in India given to the athlete of various sports.
- Silver Medals (representing India) in Men Individual Kumite (70-75kg) and Men Team Kata, 8th South Asian Federation Games, Katmandu, Nepal, September 1999.
- Gold Medal in Men Team Kata (representing India), India vs. Iran Goodwill Championship, Baroda, 1992.
- State Record Holder (representing Chennai) for Gold Medal Victories in all 5 Events, 20th TamilNadu State Karate-Do Association Championship, December 1998.
- Champion, TamilNadu State and Chennai District since 1983.
Achievements in USA:
- Won Gold Medal in Master Kata in USA Open 2009, held at Las Vegas, NV.
- Pan-American Judge in Kumite.
- USA-NKF National Referee A in Kumite and National Judge A in Kata.
- Participated in the USA Nationals Karate-Do Federation Championship held at Charlotte, NC in July 2005 and have won Bronze medal in Men International Open Kumite Event.
- Participated in the 7th Shobukan Karate Cup 2007 held at Killen, Texas and have won the Masters Open Kata Cup 2007.
- Participated in the 6th Shobukan Karate Cup held at Killen, Texas in August 2006 and have won the Masters Open Kata Cup 2006.
- Participated in the 6th USA Shotokan Karate-Do Associotaion championship held at Airlington, Texas in October 2005 and have won Gold medal in Men Open Kata.
Participated in the 5th Shobukan Karate Cup held at Killen, Texas in August 2005 and have won the following medals
- Men Open Kata - Gold
- Men Team Kumite - Gold
- Men Open Kumite - Silver
Participated in the 2006 Texas USANKF Karate Championship held at Houston, Texas in May 2006 and have won the following medal
- Men Open Kata - Gold